Finding a roommate in Paris as an expat can be a challenge, but there are several options to help you find shared accommodation that suits..
- Use online roommate websites: There are several websites specialising in roommates such as Appartager, La Carte des Colocs, Colocatère, Colocation.fr, etc. These sites allow you to search for flatshares according to your preferences (neighbourhood, price, number of flatmates, etc.) and to contact the owners directly.
- Use the Mater application: Mater is an application designed specifically for expatriates in Paris who are looking for a flat share. It allows you to find roommates with common interests and similar lifestyles, as well as to discover the neighbourhoods of Paris. You can create your profile and start looking for roommates within minutes.
- Join Paris roommate Facebook groups: Facebook groups are a great way to find roommate offers. Look for Facebook groups such as "Colocation Paris" or "Expatriates in Paris" and join them. You can also post an advert saying you are looking for a flat share.
- Use the services of a real estate agency: If you want professional assistance in finding a flat share, you can contact a real estate agency specialising in flat shares. These agencies often have a list of available shared properties and can help you find accommodation that suits your needs.
- Look for advertisements in local newspapers: Local newspapers such as Le Parisien often have sections dedicated to flatshare offers. Check them regularly for interesting ads.Use your networks: Talk to your friends, colleagues and acquaintances to see if they know people who are looking for flatmates.
They can help you find a flat share that suits your needs and give you an idea of market prices.
In summary, finding a flat share in Paris as an expat can seem difficult, but there are several options to help you find shared accommodation that suits your needs and budget, including the Mater app designed specifically for expats.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.